- Eustis Mortgage
We’ve had great experiences working with Sunny Shannon and the Eustis Mortgage team. I can’t say enough about how thoughtful and thorough they have been with every transaction.
Loan Application Checklist
- Purchase agreement AND copy of deposit check
- Legible copy of driver’s license
- Paystubs covering the last 30 days
- Most recent two years of W2’s
- Current and previous years Federal Tax Returns, ALL SCHEDULES
- Proof of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, etc. income
- All Asset Statements – ALL NUMBERED PAGES – most recent 2 months
This includes: Checking & Savings accounts, Stock, Bond and Mutual Fund Accounts, CD’s, IRA and 401K accounts. *all non-payroll deposits will need to be explained and sourced*
- Current mortgage statement on all property owned along with insurance declaration pages and property taxes
- Copies of Divorce Decrees and Child Support/Alimony Judgements
- NOTE!! Self Employed or commissioned borrowers are required to provide income tax returns, current 2013 P&L, and other possible documents to prove income.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Stay current on all payments on existing accounts
- Notify your lender of any changes to your contract or loan amount
- Research and obtain a company for home-owner’s insurance as soon as possible to avoid last minute delays
- Apply for new credit of any kind! This includes interest free furniture/appliance loans. No New Inquiries!
- Change employment or your residence prior to closing. Especially quit your job or become self employed.
- Purchase a car or truck!
- Co-sign for anyone else’s loan!
- Switch banks or move money around. Be able to provide documentation for large deposits.